Faculty, Staff and Retiree Giving
The All-University Fund Drive (AUFD) is an annual effort supported by the dedication of faculty, staff and retirees - Oakland University’s closest allies. Giving sets us apart as leaders striving to make a difference for our students and furthering the work we do.
Make sure to get your gift or pledge in prior to December 11, 2015, to take advantage of the 50% match offered by President Hynd's office!
Did you know:
- OU is a nonprofit organization and relies on donor support to keep education within reach and offer the programs on which we pride ourselves.
- Many students receive scholarships that help ease the financial burden of a college education. Others participate in student organizations, research and other activities that benefit from donor support.
- President Hynd's office will match $.50 for each dollar donated, up to a total individual gift of $5,000 ($2,500 match). That means a gift to your favorite fund goes even further! Match counts towards gifts and pledges made prior to Dec. 11, 2015.
- Tuition alone only covers around 80% of the cost to educate a full-time student. Donors like you help fill that gap.
- You can give to your own department or area to help your work go further.
- And all students benefit from the strong academic infrastructure that exists because of the generous support of our closest friends and allies, the faculty and staff who have dedicated their careers to this campus and those students.
Ways to Give
You may direct your gift to the program(s) of your choice - see the gift fund page's complete list. For more information, contact us.
Giving online with a credit card is quick, easy, and secure. Make a one-time gift to the fund of your choice, or set up a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly pledge payment.
AUFD Online Payroll Deduction is one of the fastest, easiest and most convenient ways to make your gift. With the Online Payroll Deduction form, you are able to:
- Establish the total amount of your payroll deduction
- Pick pay period to begin your donation
- Donate to multiple funds
- Select the ongoing payroll deduct option - you can “set it and forget it,” and there are no annual forms to fill out. Cancel or modify your deduction at any time.
Prefer to mail in your donation? Download and complete this form to send with your donation to:
All-University Fund Drive
Oakland University Department of Annual Giving
2200 North Squirrel Road
Rochester, MI 48309
Looking to leave a legacy at OU? Download and complete an AUFD Planned Giving Form. Planned gifts include bequests, IRA rollovers, and charitable gift annuities. Contact us for more information.
The All-University Fund Drive is supported by a network of volunteers across campus. Team captains and leaders tell their own stories about why they support OU, educate their teammates about the AUFD and answer questions about the philanthropy process and its importance on campus.
To find your team captain and leader, please select your school or unit below. While most areas are represented by a team leader, some still need volunteers! Contact the Office of Annual Giving at (248) 370-4504 if you are interested in volunteering as a team leader.
College of Arts & Sciences
Development and Alumni Relations
Finance and Administration
School of Business Adminstration
School of Education and Human Services
School of Engineering and Computer Science
School of Health Sciences