The Vision Society recognizes all those who contribute documented planned gifts to Oakland University with the intent of building a legacy for OU's future. Vision Society members can support many different scholarships, programs and other university needs by:
- Including OU as a beneficiary in a living will or trust.
- Creating a life-income gift through a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust.
- Naming OU as a beneficiary or owner of a life insurance policy.
- Future gifts of real estate and property.
- Making gifts of real estate and property.
Members of the OU Vision Society have the foresight to know that a planned gift will have an impact on Oakland University long after they are gone. Oakland University recognizes the significant role these planned giving donors play in the future of the university and pays special tribute to their philanthropic vision with a special listing, the annual Donor Honor Roll and hosting periodic events.
Visit our planned giving site to learn more about making your planned gift to Oakland University.